Within a team’s settings, team admins can change a user’s role. There are two ways to navigate to team management:
- Open the Account dropdown and click on Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Teams Panel to find your team and click “View Team Settings” .
- Navigate to your Team Dashboard.
- Scroll to the Team Members panel and click “Manage Team”.
To change a team member’s role:
- Click on the team member in the Team Member Management Panel. A “Quick Actions” dropdown will appear in the top right.
- Select the new role to assign to the user.
- To confirm your selection, click “Update”.