From Xometry's Manufacturing Standards:
- XY Planes: +/- 0.004” for the first inch is typical, plus +/- 0.002” for every inch thereafter.
- Z Plane: +/- 0.010” for the first inch is typical, plus +/- 0.002” for every inch thereafter.
- Xometry chooses optimal build orientation taking into consideration overall surface quality and minimum build time unless otherwise specified.
- Minimum resolvable feature size, including positive text features, is at least 0.035” (0.045” or greater is safest).
- Nylon 12 parts with thicker geometries, flat or broad parts, and parts with uneven wall thicknesses will be prone to significant deviations or warp due to variable thermal shrinkage and stress.
- Guaranteed tolerances may be possible with a manual quote review, and must be approved on a case-by-case basis.