Xometry settled on the following tip size standards in order to balance between print speed and small feature resolution.
Parts which will fit on 400s or 450s require T16 (0.010”) tips:
- This includes any part which can fit on the 400 / 450 build platforms:
- 406 x 355 x 406 mm, or 16 x 14 x 16 in
- This is also true of 400 sized parts when run in a 900
- A T20 tip (0.013”) is required for parts larger than 406 x 355 x 406 mm unless you receive specific instructions that a larger part can be printed at a smaller tip size.
The infills we sell on our site are:
- Light = Sparse Double Dense in Insight
- Ultralight = Sparse in Insight