Partners must maintain:
- A minimum 95% on-time delivery percentage to our customers, and
- A maximum 1% RMA rate;
- RMAs due to issues within the control of a partner’s production and shipping operations will count against customer acceptance rate;
Xometry considers “standard” SLS parts to be the unfinished white with all holes opened to +/- .005” of designed nominal hole size.
- For holes designed between .040” and .50”.
- All SLS parts will be free from any printing or post-processing defects.
- If printed parts are excessively warped, not to specification or are damaged in any way:
- Immediately contact Xometry’s designated point of contact to provide details and photos of the issues
- If Xometry can’t resolve the issue with the customer within 2 hours, plan to reprint defective part(s) and split ship all the good parts in the order
Xometry’s SLS Quality guide can be found HERE.
Common Surface Defects which are not acceptable to ship:
SLS Finish Definitions:
SLS Sample Parts for Onboarding
- There is a suite of test parts for SLS partner evaluation.