You are also encouraged to tell us your shop type, this helps customers find the specific shop types they are looking to work with and ensures you get the most relevant work possible!
The different shop type options are:
- Job Shop - A manufacturing service such as a machine shop that focuses on high-mix, shorter-run parts, and low-volume production.
- Production Shop - A manufacturing service that focuses on serialized production of parts and recurring work.
- Service Bureau - A manufacturing service that provides a mix of capabilities that can include 3D printing services.
- Finishing Services - A service provider of post finishing and secondary operations for manufactured goods made elsewhere.
- Contract Manufacturer - A manufacturing, engineering, and assembly service that partners with customers to produce turn-key goods.
- Engineering and Design Services - A company providing drafting, engineering, reverse engineering, or product development services.