Most of your customers may apply for the net-30 payment terms through Xometry Flex with Invoice. There are instances in which the customer will be approved for a lower amount than they apply for, or be declined. Key attributes of a customer most easily approved for a credit line are as follows:
- Business location: United States, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia
- Business age > 2 years
- Annual spend of $10,000 or more
- Purchasing products or services, where recurring order or repeat business is common. Typically, this means:
- Six or more order per year
- Average order size >$1,000 per order
Of course, this should not dissuade your customer from applying for credit - these are simply general guidelines to consider.