Request a Payment
Request a Payment before you begin work by clicking the Request a Payment button in the screenshot below.
Send a Payment Request
Fill out the form by including:
- Requested Amount - Request an amount for the work you're about to complete.
- Request Details - Include a job number and any other details you or your company requires to identify the job.
- Reference ID (Optional) - This field is optional. Use a PO number or an internal ID to help you and your customer pair this payment method with the work being done.
- Additional Notes (Optional) - Add any additional notes to the payment request.
- Primary Payer Contact - First and Last Name for your primary payer.
- Primary Contact Email - Include the primary payer's email address.
After you fill out all of the required fields and any of the optional ones you would like to include, click the Complete Payment Request button.
New Payment Request Summary
Review your request summary and if everything looks correct then you can send it to your customer by clicking Request Payment or copying the link and sending it to your customer directly.
You can also edit the request by clicking Back to Payments.