Welcome to the Xometry Manufacturing Community!
Look around, introduce yourself, and get comfortable. We are a network of fabricators, machinists, and enthusiasts, but most importantly small business owners, operators, and workers. This is our space to support, educate, and inform.
We rely on all members to help keep these discussion forums a safe place for people to share and view information.
To do this, we request that all members comply with the following rules when contributing to the discussion forums:
- Keep it friendly. Welcome new members, share your tips or show them how to use the community, or the xometry partner network if you’re a member. If you are new to the community, make sure to introduce yourself – our community is waiting for you.
- Be courteous and respectful. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- Stay on topic. When creating a new discussion thread, give a clear topic title and put your post in the appropriate category. From time to time we will modify discussion headings to optimize searching capabilities for other partners. When contributing to an existing discussion, try to stay 'on topic'. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, start a new thread.
- Share your knowledge. Don't hold back in sharing your knowledge – it's likely someone will find it useful or interesting. When you give information or links, provide your sources.
- Keep it safe. Remember that the forums are public places. Don't post your personal information or Job IDs, pricing, or Xometry part photos. A good rule of thumb is to follow the provisions outlined in your NDA specifically related to confidential information and intellectual property.
Report abuse. A strong online community is self-governing. If you see abuse, report it to us using the ‘report post’ button on the forums.