Your Partner Success Score is a measure of factors that are critical to tracking partner performance that will ultimately ensure your success in the Xometry network.
We calculate and weight your score based on these key metrics:
- 40%: Quality
- 40%: On-time Delivery
- 10%: Communication
- 10%: Engagement
The scores of each factor range from 0 to 100. Quality and On-time Delivery are also used to determine partner group eligibility. Each metric has its own criteria for what causes scores to drop.
A partner’s quality score will suffer after any of the following occur:
- A job has a part with a Rejection or Final Inspection Failed status
- A part defect is followed by a Partner Rework or Partner Remake status
- A part defect is followed by an Inhouse Rework status
- A part defect is followed by a Customer Accepted status
- A part defect is followed by both an Inhouse Rework and Customer Accepted status
A partner’s on-time delivery score is based on if the job was shipped late or not, and the severity of lateness is factored into the score.
To maintain a high communication score a partner must:
- Proactively provide job status updates through the portal. Update statuses in real-time as you order materials and start production.
- Respond to the on-track email sent to partners 2 days before a job due date for all jobs. If the job is marked complete before the email is scheduled to go out, the partner is given full credit for that portion of the score.
- Truthful responses to the on-track email.
- A partner’s communication score will suffer after a partner
- Fails to respond to on-track email or update in the portal that a job will ship late
- Communicates that job will ship on time, but then ships job late
To keep engagement score up, take work regularly. Smaller gaps between taking jobs will improve the engagement score.
We use the last 90 days of data to calculate your score or we’ll extend the calculation window past 90 days to achieve a sample size of at least 10 jobs. This means that being a long-time partner, and taking many jobs can all help your score. Being new to the platform or if you have limited capacity will not count against you. You can improve your score with every new job you complete. A full 100 PSS cannot be achieved until partners have completed ten jobs.
Scores are calculated daily and available on the Scorecard page in the Partner Portal. Your Partner Success Score determines the number and type of jobs you see.
Please note that jobs that result in return merchandise authorizations (RMAs) may affect your score outside the 90-day window and are dependent on when the customer submits their complaint about the received parts. If you have questions about your PSS, please contact a member of our Partner Management team by submitting this support form.