Best practices to sanitize parts and shipping materials before sending to the customer:
- Gloves must be worn during all manufacturing processes – no bare hands touching parts.
- We recommend wearing masks or face shields.
- Touching your face with gloves exposes the gloves to unsanitary conditions. Please swap gloves frequently and as soon as you touch your face / head.
- If bare hands touch parts, then the parts must be cleaned using EPA-approved cleaning products. A list of acceptable products can be found here.
- The most common products on this list include isopropyl alcohol (70% recommended) diluted bleach solution, or denatured alcohol.
- If there has been suspected contamination or direct contact, partners should repeat the above sanitizing methods.