Jobs are placed on the Partner Boards based on listed capabilities.
- It is VERY Important that your machine capabilities are accurately listed on the Portal
Jobs stay on the boards for 48 hours.
- A partner will only see a job once.
- If the price or lead time is not acceptable, you may either ignore the job or decline it and make a counteroffer - a pop-up screen will come up for counteroffer
Please provide feedback on jobs you reject!
- We listen and make improvements based on your feedback.
- If we accept your counteroffer, you will see a notice on your board and you will be emailed
- We will pick the lowest bid made in the counteroffers
- There is no penalty for not taking work
- You will receive a morning and afternoon email about available jobs
- You will also receive an email for each available job within minutes of it being posted, although you may opt-out of this process
- There is a surge period between 10:00AM and 12:00PM EST each day -- this window is when most jobs go live once they are checked by the Engineering team
- You are required to accept your first job within 30 days of receiving this. Not accepting a job within 30 days will result in your account being frozen and unable to see potential jobs
- If no partner accepts, the job is placed manually with one of the partners who submitted counter-offers
- You should make the right call for you and your business, and only take what you can handle