We have a separate onboarding process for shops with additive, injection molding and urethane casting capabilities.
Please closely read these prerequisites to joining Xometry's additive network:
- We have a very specific list of approved additive machine OEMs, models or technologies which we use in our network. View that list HERE.
- We require 3-5 years experience running the machines in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- We recommend having at least 3 machines, preferably 5+, in each process that you are running.
- We are currently only adding shops with:
- High capacity (5+ machines) for FDM
- Medium capacity (3+ machines) for DMLS
If you meet the above criteria and have the requisite machines, request an additive test part via the form on this page and our Additive Partner Manager will reach out to you with next steps.
We will be asking you to complete a Test RFQ, opposed to a Test Part.
Please fill out this page and a Partner Manager will reach out to you with next steps.