First, a member of our quality team will contact you to share prints and specific highlighted dimensions of the parts. Once you’ve completed fabrication, we ask that you provide photo documentation of the following items:
- You measuring the highlighted part dimensions
- Any hardware installed and any part marking
- The finishing of the parts
- All faces of the part for a full sample size of each line item
- Tag with sample number visible in all photos
Next you’ll be required to:
- Complete a full inspection report (all dimensions on the print)
- Complete all CoCs, material certs, and finishing certs (as requested in the job details)
- Upload all inspections, certifications, and part photos to the partner portal. Please note that reports and certs MUST be uploaded in PDF format, not JPEG (pictures).
- Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and let the inspector know all documentation has been uploaded
Once the inspector reviews the documentation for the job, they will respond with any additional information that is needed, or with the packing slip and shipping label. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, we are always here to help. Please reach out to our VQC team at: email@example.com. Initiate VQC communication by 12p the day before the job is due to allow sufficient time for any updates as necessary.
After you complete your third (3) job and maintain a Quality Partner Success score of 80+, the Virtual Inspection (or VQC) will no longer be required for Standard Inspections. Non-Standard Inspections will still require VQC, as is the current process.