Have you read about our newest quality changes at Xometry? Check them out here!

Shop Finances not showing most recent completed work

PenCoPrecision
PenCoPrecision Posts: 22 ✭✭✭

I noticed that our most recent completed work has not registered on the Shop Finances page. Is there a delay in when they show up from the date completed? There are about 4 jobs missing on the completed work section under Shop Finances, but are showing as completed in the normal "Completed work" section on the left hand side page menu.

Comments

• @PenCoPrecision We are updating the Shop Finances page today and will continue to import the data over the next few business days. Thanks for your question!

• PenCoPrecision

@Alex Thank you for the update!

• cmoll
    cmoll Posts: 15 ✭✭

Since there is a lag in posting the invoicing, what date does Xometry use to book the transaction?

Completed date?

Or when Xometry books the transaction?

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 2

@PenCoPrecision I have the same issues since registering with shop finances. Only 2 of my 6 completed jobs show up. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

• subtractivemfg
    subtractivemfg Posts: 14 ✭✭

@Steve @PenCoPrecision - I'm having the same issue. At least we are all in good company. I brought it up to Xometry on Friday and they are looking into it.

• Walter
    Walter Posts: 2

I'm having the same issue here. I have only completed one job since registering but it has not posted to the Shop finances tab yet.

• Kacey
    Kacey Posts: 62 admin

@Walter @subtractivemfg @Steve

I'm glad you brought this up! I'll chime in here and share a bit more information:

As you have all mentioned, many partners are experiencing an issue where some jobs are not appearing in Shop Finances. Our development team is currently working on the issue and we do not expect it to delay payouts for these jobs. You can expect any jobs completed after 7/9 that appear in Completed Work to be paid out with this new system as-scheduled. We will be creating a separate post for this issue shortly. You can keep an eye on the status of any in-progress repairs here.

• PenCoPrecision

@kbennett Thanks for the update. My jobs are now posting under shop finances.