Quote to Win Sweepstakes
As we continue to celebrate Small Manufacturers Month, we’re kicking off a Sweepstakes in the RFQ Marketplace with a chance for six partners to win a $500 Amazon gift card and two partners to win the grand prize of a $1,000 Amazon gift card.
Beginning November 20th through December 20, 2020, after you submit 3 RFQ Marketplace quotes, your fourth quote and each subsequent quote will earn you an entry into our Quote to Win Sweepstakes. Full terms and conditions are available here.
Here's how your eligibility works:
- Quote #1
- Quote #2
- Quote #3
- Quote #4 -- Sweepstakes Entry #1
- Quote #5 -- Sweepstakes Entry #2
- Quote #6 --Sweepstakes Entry #3
The more you quote, the more entries you will have in the Quote to Win Sweepstakes.
RFQ Marketplace Best Practices
While you prepare to participate in the Quote to Win Sweepstakes, we highly recommend these best practices when quoting inside the RFQ Marketplace:
- Establish a relationship with your potential customer by responding quickly.
- An initial message to your prospective customer to inform them you’re working on creating a quote is a great way to cultivate lasting relationships.
- Ask questions about the part quantity, materials, and pricing up-front.
- If the RFQ looks incomplete or you have recommendations on materials, pricing modifications, etc., ask the prospective customer as soon as you’ve been assigned the quote.
- Invite the prospective customer to review the quote with you virtually to address questions and leverage your artful negotiating to close the deal.
Questions on eligibility, sweepstakes, or general RFQ Marketplace inquiries at Sarah Smeltzer here in the community. @Sarah Smeltzer - Xometry